Terms and conditions
Confirmation of booking & payments.
1) A booking is only confirmed upon receipt of this signed Terms & Conditions agreement along with a deposit payment of $2000. An extra charge of $500 applies for Sunday Weddings, to cover additional staffing costs.
2) This deposit payment is to be made to Graze Catering directly on approval of your event quotation from your Wedding Specialist.
3) Deposit payments can be made by credit card, cash or EFTPOS. Credit card payments attract a surcharge of 2% and are processed via paypal.
4) Final payment required at least 14 working days prior to the event.
5) If you require a payment plan for your event, please contact Graze catering to arrange this. Please note that the minimum amount acceptable for instalment payments is $500.
6) Final details are due no later than fourteen working days prior to the booking date. Within fourteen days of the Wedding numbers may be added, but not subtracted.
7) Menus are subject to change at any time in line with produce availability.
8) Final numbers are due fourteen working days prior to the booking date. Decreased event numbers within five working days will not be accepted. Increased event numbers within five working days must be discussed with Casuarina Weddings directly.
9) If full payment is not received prior to the function date, Graze Catering reserves the right to cancel the function.
10) Should you require a Tax Invoice please request one from Graze Catering.
Set Up/Pack Down Times
1) Graze Catering will be available to set up all kitchen requirements and beverage service. Our staff will ensure service for a total of 8 hours less the travel times to and from the event. For remote weddings additional charges may apply.
2) Please note that we are not responsible for the set-up or pack down of any equipment or styling of the event. If you require assistance then please discuss this with your planner. Additional charges may apply.
3) Graze Catering does not supply a cool room for beverages, however, we can arrange this for you upon request.
1) Any guests under 18 years of age must have their parent/ legal guardian’s supervision at all times.
2) Graze Catering has zero tolerance on underage drinking. Should a minor be found consuming alcohol the function will be shut down.
1) Written notification must be provided to Casuarina Graze Catering in all instances.
2) Notice outside four weeks prior to the booking date the full deposit will be retained and held in trust for another date (for a six-month period).
3) Notice within four weeks of the booking date the full deposit will be retained.
4) Notice within two weeks of the booking date 50% of the agreed catering and room hire spend will be invoiced for payment within seven days.
5) Any cancellation charges for third party items hired on behalf of the client are payable by the client.
6) Change of date or postponement of event booking will be treated as a cancellation at the discretion of your Function Coordinator.
1) Government regulations state that a current Australian drivers’ license (valid with photo), a current passport, or an 18+ Card are the only valid documents for proof of age. Please
advise guests, that any persons not able to produce valid ID may be refused beverage service.
2) Patrons showing signs of undue intoxication or disorderly behaviour will be refused service by Graze Catering staff. Management has the right to exercise regulatory conditions at any time during a function if it is believed that the alcohol consumption rate is excessive.